Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter. We are so blessed to have an amazing family full of love. I am eager to see what comes our way and know that together Kasey and I have a solid foundation to get through anything. It seems like Easter crept up on us this year and we missed out on many of our family traditions because our focus has been painting the new house. But Kasey reminded me that those fun activitis are not what today is about... no matter how much they mean to all of us. Today is the day that we really focus our attention on teaching our kids the importance of the cross and why it is the core of our faith. But don't get me wrong next year all our traditions will be back and you better watch out... YOU just might get "EGGED!"

1 comments:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

I love the photo!

I'm so glad we got to spend another holiday together. I love each of you deeply!

Glad you didn't get w_t _a_ d_s_as_. It can be a killer! lol