7 Things I plan to do before I die
1. Open my own children's book store
2. travel the world
3. Watch a game at every baseball stadium
4. Have a baby with kasey
5. live on the lake in our dream house we built
7. run a marathon
7 things I do now
2. talk on the phone
3. mom stuff
6. run... ( it really feels so good. I am happy to get back into it. )
7. Work on the house
7 things I can't do
1. Can't start anything mid week...diets/runnning...etc
2. find time to scrapbook.... I am so behind
3. I can't stand living out here
4. not take things personal
5. wait to get the yards finished
7. make everyone happy
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
2. positive attitude
5. a manly man... can fix things and makes me feel safe
7 things that I say most often
1. I love you
2. Abby... get down
3. Quick hug
4. Anything I can do?
5. let's go
6. 5 more minutes
7 celebrities that I admire ( or Like)
1. Tom Hanks
2. Julia Roberts
4. Meg Ryan
6. Ang & Brad
7. Nicholas Sparks
7 favorite foods
2. skinny cow ice creams
3. granola and yogurt
4. homemade ice cream cake
5. crispy apple salad
6. cup o noodle
7 people who need to do this
Monday, September 15, 2008
7 Things I plan to do before I die
Lovingly created by The Mrs. at 4:38 PM
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Tonight we had our first Girl Scout event of the year and what a better thing then a Baseball game. Kasey and I just love going and although it is not "fun" for all 4 of the kids....we really had a great time. all the families that came were great. I can't wait to get to know everyone more.this is going to be a fantastic year.
on the bad note... D-Backs lost in the 10th. And yes, we stayed the entire game! We got there at 3:45 for the parade and left at 9:45pm. Carlie just had to see Jessica Simpson after the game. We stayed for 1 song... and that was torture!!!!
Carlie and the girls ended up clapping ( you know what I am talking about- we all did it as kids) the entire game. There were times they even got the fans started in on the " Go D-Backs Go" chant!!!! I am so excited for the friendships that Carlie is making. They are ones that will last a lifetime. I know that one of my most treasured friends is from my childhood. Shannon, is more like a Sister and holds such a special piece of my heart. no matter what Journeys life takes us on, she is one of the firsts that I think about and want to share with. Even if we go long periods of times without talking..... she is in my prayers and thoughts daily.
Lovingly created by The Mrs. at 1:05 PM
Monday, September 1, 2008
I can't believe how long it has been!!! I have been thinking about blogging and all the things that have happened in the Richardson world, but just have not found the time. I was going to go back and do ALL THOSE blogs to keep everyone updated- but that is just to overwhelming for me. So here is a little recap....
- I started working!!! I teach 2 classes at Ladybug preschool. MWF Pre-K and T TH 3's. It is so much fun! The kids are wonderful and have really transitioned well to there first school experiences!!! I know that when I get more into the routine and get my class stuff more organized, it won't seem to take up so much more of my time then I thought.Luckily it is mornings and I am blessed to have my dear cousin to drop Kaydon off with and take him to school (thank you so much Kymberly- Kaydon loves being with you guys) This also allows me to volunteer in his class on Tuesdays for over 3 hours! I love being able to watch him in his class and with his friends.
- Carlie started Girl Scouts with her cousin Baylee!!! She is so excited and actually "giddy" about it. If it were up to her we would have it EVERY DAY!
- Dylan started Boy Scouts. He is excited about it.... even though there is work at home and things to study. I think it will be even more exciting when things get going a little more.
- All three boys are in baseball and start next month
- We are FINALLY doing our backyard!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am to have grass and a place for the kids to go out back and play without getting so dirty! Plus the dogs won't bring in all the dirt every time they come in and out there little doggy door! We put in the new sprinkler and drip system- i am not a fan of the blisters from shoveling! We finished the pavers yesterday for the boarder of the grass, veggie garden and flower garden- Dylan was a big part of this project and he did fantastic!!! we are getting so close!!!
- Boys are doing great in school. Dylan is in the chess club which meets on Tuesdays and he has so much fun. Kaydon is at the verge of reading!!!! I know one of these days it is going to click! When we read at night he is getting more and more of his sight words and is so proud of himself. he is just dying to be a reader!!!
- We finally got our Kitchen table and I LOVE IT!!! What is great is we moved the old one into the dinning room for now, so I actually have a place to do all my school work. Our house is really coming together. I can't wait for the holiday season so I can start decorating.
- The other great news is I got a new computer for my birthday!!! What a blessing this was from Kasey and the kids. I don't have to wait forever to do things because it freezes or just shots off!!! ( Hopefully this will make blogging easier )
- We have a plan for our "big" thing!!!! The joy that brings me in unmeasurable
- Dove season is here and Kasey couldn't be more excited!!! Today was opening day and he was gone at 4:00 a.m.
- We had a slumber party with our niece and I got to take the girls to get their nails done.. so fun.
- Dylan and I had a date and he made a fantastic motorcycle bank at As You Wish.
Well I think that about catches us up!!!! Hopefully I will get some pictures up soon and it won't take as long to update you all. Have a Happy Labor Day!!!
Lovingly created by The Mrs. at 7:32 AM