Sunday, September 14, 2008

Diamond Back's Game with the Girl Scouts

Troop 228
Diamond Back game Parade


Tonight we had our first Girl Scout event of the year and what a better thing then a Baseball game. Kasey and I just love going and although it is not "fun" for all 4 of the kids....we really had a great time. all the families that came were great. I can't wait to get to know everyone more.this is going to be a fantastic year.

on the bad note... D-Backs lost in the 10th. And yes, we stayed the entire game! We got there at 3:45 for the parade and left at 9:45pm. Carlie just had to see Jessica Simpson after the game. We stayed for 1 song... and that was torture!!!!


Baylee,Maggie,Carlie, Sabrina

Carlie and the girls ended up clapping ( you know what I am talking about- we all did it as kids) the entire game. There were times they even got the fans started in on the " Go D-Backs Go" chant!!!! I am so excited for the friendships that Carlie is making. They are ones that will last a lifetime. I know that one of my most treasured friends is from my childhood. Shannon, is more like a Sister and holds such a special piece of my heart. no matter what Journeys life takes us on, she is one of the firsts that I think about and want to share with. Even if we go long periods of times without talking..... she is in my prayers and thoughts daily.

1 comments:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

I can't wait to get my hands on some of these photos. You got good ones.

I had no clue you stayed for a song too. Did Carlie like it?