Monday, September 15, 2008

777

7 Things I plan to do before I die
1. Open my own children's book store
2. travel the world
3. Watch a game at every baseball stadium
4. Have a baby with kasey
5. live on the lake in our dream house we built
6. Skydive
7. run a marathon

7 things I do now
1. Read
2. talk on the phone
3. mom stuff
4. organize
5. plan
6. run... ( it really feels so good. I am happy to get back into it. )
7. Work on the house

7 things I can't do
1. Can't start anything mid week...diets/runnning...etc
2. find time to scrapbook.... I am so behind
3. I can't stand living out here
4. not take things personal
5. wait to get the yards finished
6. sing
7. make everyone happy

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. smile
2. positive attitude
3. humor
4. hands
5. a manly man... can fix things and makes me feel safe
6. romantic
7. hardworking

7 things that I say most often
1. I love you
2. Abby... get down
3. Quick hug
4. Anything I can do?
5. let's go
6. 5 more minutes
7. ok

7 celebrities that I admire ( or Like)
1. Tom Hanks
2. Julia Roberts
3. Ellen
4. Meg Ryan
5. Olympians
6. Ang & Brad
7. Nicholas Sparks

7 favorite foods
1. Pasta
2. skinny cow ice creams
3. granola and yogurt
4. homemade ice cream cake
5. crispy apple salad
6. cup o noodle
7. fajitas

7 people who need to do this
1. Kymberly
2. Denise
3. Jen
4. April
5. Diana
6. Nicole
7. You!!!

1 comments:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

Interesting info I just learned. I'll have to have time to "think" before doing mine.

Love you.