Monday, March 10, 2008

I bet you can't have just one!


Our second new thing this month......................



Ok.... so every year I get so excited to find new jelly bean's to enjoy at Easter. I start thinking about it months ahead of time, as soon as you start seeing Easter on the shelves! Well this year we were introduced to these little pieces of heaven by the Kempiaks! Oh my goodness they are addicting. Reese's Pieces are good but nothing compared to my all time favorite of Peanut M&M's. But there is something special about these "eggs". They have more peanut butter and a harder shell. I think I could actually eat them all day along with the rest of my family!Two thumbs up!!

1 comments:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

Boy, your're on top of it with your "new things"...the Richardson's are putting the Kempiak Party of Five to shame! You go girl!

Tomorrow's blog post for you should be a photo of your new keys or such. I'm so thrilled for you all.