Saturday, December 27, 2008

A little Hike

Something that was so amazing about this Christmas is that My Brother and Travis came out to spend time with us. What a blessing to have my brother and my sister here at the same time. I wish we didn't take advantage of living so close. It is so rare for us all to be together.


Travis, Kaydon and Zephy checking out the view





We decided to hike us to the Indian Ruins. Not only was the view breathtaking it was neat to learn a little history and teach it to the kids. Not growing up in Arizona... there is so much I don't know!! And for me, I learn so much more from seeing things then just reading them. You should go check this out sometime..... it is a fun family activity.









Jen and Mitch working there way up ( So excited that he came)


The Clements ( Love you guys)



Isn't the View Awesome?











1 comments:

JEN MARX said...

I'm so happy you have a blog! I think you had said a long time ago that it was private and I never got a link! Cute pics of the fam! I bet you're loving that you can go out hiking in the middle of the winter! Not so lucky here!