Saturday, March 7, 2009

An Incredible Journey....

I am constantly encouraged when I read and follow up on the blog of a little boy who is now known as Gladiator Luke! The strength of his family and their trust in God is spilled out over the posts as they deal with a fear that most of us parents have. I am asking you to read and continue to pray for Luke and his family and maybe as you do you , like me, will learn from them :)

http://ourgladiator.blogspot.com/

For many of you who know what happend to Jacob- you will be shocked to hear that Luke is his nephew. Sadly Jacob did not survive his accident 6 years ago. To me, there is similarities between their accidents and I know that God has a plan, and as heartbreaking as it is for all of us he needed Jacob with him. But I believe that the experience with Jacob helped prepare Luke's family for their journey. I continue to pray for Luke and his family .... and can't wait to see what God has planned for their future. You are truly a Gladiator Luke... along with your family- keep it up!

0 comments: