Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Choice

HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO TO KEEP THE HOPE OF LOVE ALIVE?
I just finished the book "The Choice" by one of my favorite authors, Nicholas Sparks. It as amazing!!! Many of you have heard of the movies The Notebook and Message in a Bottle. Yep, those are his. He just wraps me in and I get so emotional in his books.
I don't want to give the book away but it left Kasey and I (yes.. he loves his books too) with a heavey heart and a great discussion. If you had to chose to keep your own hope alive for the one you love, or respect there wishes.....which would you chose? I want to say that I woudl respect their( Kasey's) wishes.. but as I sit and think about the choice Travis had to make in the book and I think I would make the exact same choice as he did. The hardest part is that you don't kow how it will turn out and you really have to rely on your FAITH!
I know that I found the love of my life... my soul mate and that the hardest thing that could ever happen is having to let him go. My heart goes out to all the people put in this situation... and I know some personaly, and my just aches!
So love with all your heart today... don't take tomorrow for granted- you just don't know what the future holds!So go read the book and ask yourself what you would do.

1 comments:

S.Miles said...

I would be selfish and keep em alive. Ive already told Jared. No way am respecting his wishes. :P I love that you blog so much now. Its' kind of fun right??