Saturday, February 16, 2008

My loves......


So in the spirit of Valentine's Day I thought I would say something about all my special Valentines. I love love love my family. We have so much fun and truly love one another. We can be loud and crazy.... but I couldn't imagine my days any other way! I have a husband who is truly my Best Friend! He helps me with my crafts and does everything to help my "vision" come alive. I am so lucky. I have a 10 year old who has such a good heart. A 7 year old who is such a girl and loves doing all of my stuff with me. I have a 5 1/2 year old ... who is just a ball of energy and a 5 year old who always wants to be with his mom! And this doesn't even come close to telling you about each one. SO this week I want to honor them individualy! I can't get over how blessed I am to have my family. I can learn from them daily and just can't get enough.

0 comments: