Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Somewhere out there......

Somewhere out there is Kaydon's Sperm Donor! I have so many mixed feeling about this man who abandoned his son. I wish that I could find him. Let him know that all I want from him at this point is to sign the papers so I can move on. I hate wondering if he will somehow try to "jump in" and try to be #1 Dad just because biologically he is the father. Try to get him for summers or anything. He will always be Kaydon's biological father .... there is no changing that. And i am not going to hide that from Kaydon. If Kaydon wants a relationship with him...... I can understand. But Kaydon also knows who Daddy is . It takes so much to earn that title and Kasey has!!! Kaydon has no clue who Alex is...and vice versa. He owes me so much money that I don't see how he can better his life and become a better man as long as he is "hiding" out in the world. I want him to be a better man for Kaydon. Even is they never really know eachother. I want the comfort that kasey and I have Kaydon. That he is legally ours... like we are raising him. He is the only Father Kaydon knows ... and he is a great one. He treats him just like he was his own. I am so greatful that Kaydon has a Father like Kasey to teach him how to be a good man, father, husband and son. He has such a great example! I think that if Alex signed the papers.... he could move on as well. The guilt of not paying child support and the stress that he can never catch up would go away. He could see that Kaydon has a great home and family and he may then actually have the oppertunity to be blessed by knowing this little boy. I pray nightly for this. Not so we can get rid of him... but so that I know , God forbid anything happened to me, Kaydon would stay with the only Father he knows.... where he feels secure and with his Daddy and brothers and sister. He would still be home! it has almost been a year scence we have heard anything from him. At this point, I don't know if we ever will.

0 comments: