Thursday, July 24, 2008

And we're off!!!!

He is so excited

His backpack is bigger then him


The " BOYS"

Mrs. Zavisch

I still can't believe my Little boy is in Kindergarten. I am so proud of him. We sent him off with the Courage key and his first words when I picked him up were " Mom, I didn't even need my key.. I wasn't even nervous" That melts my heart. Many times I don't give him credit for growing up and not being so little. He has his friends and when they started to get to the playground they all played together, never looking back. When it was time to go to class he ran up and gave me a kiss ( I don't want that to ever change... even though I know it will when he gets older) and asked for the " KISSING HAND" and waived goodbye.

He loves his teacher and so do we. She is the perfect amount of happiness, Joy, correction, structure, love.... I could go on. What a blessing Kaydon has her. She has not only helped him make the transition into the world of big kids, but mine as well. I know he is safe and loved with her. I can't wait to see what this year brings!!!!

1 comments:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

I love experiencing this all with YOU!

This will be a SUPER year!