Friday, July 4, 2008

Our Little Get-A-Way

This year Kasey had a 3 day weekend for the 4th of July! We have not been to Mexico much this year so we wanted to make sure we took advantage of this opportunity. We ended up going just the 2 of us.. which is something we have NEVER done! What a relaxing trip. No schedule or plans... we just went with the flow! One thing that we have decided is that every time we go somewhere for a "vacation" we want to make sure that we try something new. It doesn't have to be a big thing.. just a new thing. Kind of a way to check things off of our " BUCKET LIST" So this trip we went PARA SAILING!!!!!! So much fun. We didn't even feel like we were moving. It was as if we were just sitting up in the air. No noise.... just PEACE!!!!




I want to take a minute to say how much I love my husband and how blessed I am to have him. I know that he does everything he can for me and our family! I can always count on him to make me smile and cheer me up. I know that our life isn't exactly how we want it right now.. but it is how God wants it right now. He is in full control and he has so many lessons for us... and there are many times we are blinded by our own desires to see it. When I look at Kasey, feel his touch, hear his voice or even think of him.. I see that God knows what he is doing. He brought me to my soul mate and he is forming us every day in his image. I have full Faith in God and Kasey!!!!

1 comments:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

I'm so glad you got away together...even though that meant no Greer this time either. Love you!