Monday, July 21, 2008

Mamma Mia!!!

Okay so tonight I got to go see Mamma Mia with my sister! It is so fun having her in town and being able to do these simple things together. I wish that I had more time when she was here to just hang and bond. Anyways, let me just tell you what a FUN movie this was. It was light hearted and happy! I have been stuck singing the song from the commercial and I know know that I am in need of the soundtrack! I love watching movies and going to movies (and it is such a treat to go) that I tend to think through the whole thing.... what will happen next, is that realistic.. etc! I just got wrapped up in the songs and had fun with it. A MUST SEE!!! it has also re-motivated me to getting Kasey and I are our plan for our 1st big vacation. Don't get me wrong it is years away.. but it will be AMAZING! I want to find the city and church in this movie and go there.

0 comments: