Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Jen

I wanted to take some time to wish my sister a very Happy Birthday. I absolutely HATE the fact that we live so far away!!! I realize now, how much I took for granted the closeness that we once lived! I am so sorry for that. I wish , and pray, that one day we will live closer again!!!!



You teach me so many things and I am so grateful to have you as a sister and friend. Your marriage has taught me how to be a better wife and how important it is to be friends and have fun. I value having you and Gabe as examples.

You are an AMAZING Wife and Mother. It is so fun to watch you with your family. You have an incredible family and the cutest little boy. Zephyr is so smart, creative, kind, loving.... I can go on and on and on!!! You have done an amazing job. He is so lucky to have you as his mother. You put 100% into raising him and it shows.



You are an amazing AUNT!!!! I love watching the love you have for Kaydon, and all of your nieces and nephews. You have such a kind, welcoming, loving heart. There is no question when they say you are their favorite Aunt. You are there friend and they feel your love. Thank you for making them all feel sooo special!!!

Jen, you are an incredible Sister. You are thoughtful, loving, caring!!!!! I value you so much as my older Sister, and one of my Best Friends. Thank you for all you do, for all your love and for your contagious smile. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. I hope want to wish you a wonderful year full of fun, love and happiness!!!! You are the Best!!!