Friday, November 12, 2010

Today I am Thankful for: My Job

I am so honored to be a teacher at Ladybug preschool. I work with a group of unbelievably talented ladies who are incredible mentors and wonderful friends. They make me laugh, lift me up and brighten my day. I love being able to go to work every day not only doing what I love- but with people I love.
I am blessed with 2 classes full of wonderful kids who have all captured a piece of my heart and have brought incredible families into my life. I am honored that they trust their precious child to me and that i get to be the start of a journey of learning. That I can be able to help lay that foundation!!!
I am also grateful that I have a job that gives me time off with the kids. I am able to take them to school and be home when they are done. I am able to have the same breaks as they do. I know this is something that not all are able to do. I get the best of both worlds... I have a job to help support our family but also I have time to be home wioth them.

1 comments:

Andra said...

I found your blog! yeah! ;)
We are SO SO blessed to have you as our teacher and friend Laura. Your support this year has made all the difference in the girl's lives. Thank you!!! Love you! -A