Sunday, November 7, 2010

Today I am Thankful for: Support


Today I am thankful for my unbelievable husband and are 4 incredible kids. They were my inspiration today.From start to finish they cheered me on. I had a goal to complete the Women's Half Marathon in 2 hours... and I beat it. I know it takes a lot of time and dedication from a runner to train. But it also takes support from others. If it wasn't for Kasey's help at nights and on Saturdays I could never be able to do this. And having him and the kids at the starting line to wish me luck.. and then cheering me on at mile 5, 10 and at the finish line.. still brings tears to my eyes! Thank you guys for supporting me. I hope that I will be an inspiration to you to be healthy and live an active life, as you guys are my inspiration to do it. I love you!!!!

0 comments: