Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today I am Thankful for: Our Soldiers

I feel so honored to live in a free country and I know that so many pay the price and sacrifice for it to be that way. I am Honored to be an American. Thank you to those who have lost their lives, those who have come back safe and all those still fighting along with the families of these brave men and women. My family is eternally grateful. I am so proud of all my family members who are among those we honer. Grandfathers, Uncles, My father, My brother, Cousins, second cousins, many friends and in- laws. We will always hold you up and remember what you did.
I remember when my brother was int the Golf war and although I was way to young to fully understand ... I remember always being so proud and was so happy the day he was back home safe. Thank you ALL so much!!!!!!

0 comments: