Monday, March 29, 2010

CELEBRATE

So I jumped in on the kick of finding ONE WORD to focus on/ live by for the year! I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what was the right word for me. So many came to mind.....


  1. FAITH
  2. LIVE
  3. PLAY
  4. LAUGH
  5. PRAY
  6. HAPPINESS
  7. GRATITUDE
  8. BELIEVE
  9. FAMILY
  10. LOVE
and with all those I didn't know which one to choose. I liked them all! So as I worked on my other goals from my Mom's group it hit.........

CELEBRATE

I love it... it is perfect and exactly what I want to do. Live for today.. enjoy .. laugh.... love... play.....to be grateful for what God has given me and the people I have in my life. Things may be hard, hurtful, messy, crazy ... but there is always so much to celebrate. I am blessed in so many ways. I know that and at times I ( as do so many of us) forget to see it. It has been hard not being able to achieve our dream of having a baby together.. it gets depressing. And life gets in the way, money gets tight, I get my feelings hurt by the things people do and I start to focus on the fact that we just can't catch a beak.


But no more!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong.. I am by no means giving up on the chance of us having a baby.. it will happen in God's time ( letting go and letting God- much easier said then done ) !!!! What I want to do is enjoy the ride and laugh at the ups as well as the Downs. It is like a roller coaster.. FUN... FAST... SCARY... But so worth it!


At 30 years old I want to smile... be at peace.. enjoy .. live... Celebrate what today brings. And I want people to see the joy and Celebration in me! I want my friends and family to know how much they mean to me, I want to mend broken relationships, enjoy the kids while there kids, smell the roses and be happy!Life is short and a gift and I am going to CELEBRATE it!! I want to teach our kids o do the same!



0 comments: