Thursday, March 25, 2010

Here's to you... Day 1

I am counting down the days to our 4th Anniversary! Amazing! Time has just flown by. I have been trying to figure out exactly what we should do to celebrate this year and was drawing a blank. Actually, I thought of so many things, unfortunately this past year has REALLY killed us because of Medical bills. Looking back we have had a lot of medical issues since we have been married.. but this past year has topped them all! Between kids breaking arms, illness, teeth, gallbladder ( to name a few) our budget is VERY tight. So what could I do different this year to make it special? I have to be creative and resourceful!!!!!!

I have a plan and am still working out all the details but my concept is to count down the next 7 days doing something special for Kasey every day! I know it sounds easy and it could be but I am using thoughtfulness and effort as my gifts! So I need to think outside the box and come up with things that will really surprise him.. with spending very little to NO MONEY!

With that said.. today I did the outside house work! That may seem simple because we usually do it together on the weekends.. but I did it with the thought that this weekend he would not have to think about ANY yard work. I pulled weeds, edged the yard, MOWED ( Yes those are 2 things I have never done before... I hope he is impressed) worked in the garden ( both flower and veggie), swept rocks and finished off with a good watering of everything. This way all he has to do this weekend is relax!



this is just half of the backyard but you get the point :)

Now to think of what to do for the rest of the week.......please throw out any ideas you may have!

0 comments: