Sunday, March 14, 2010

Where do I begin?!!?!?!?!?!?

It is amazing how long it has been! I am such a type A person that I was having a difficult time writing when I was so far behind. I felt like I had to go back and catch up on all the things I have missed before I add to what is going on today! Well part of my new years resolution was to let go of that "anal" side. Don't get me wrong.. there are many reasons I love it and in many areas I won't let it go.. but there are others that I do!
We got a diagnosis for Kaydon and after a very long 1st quarter ( for all of us) we seem to be making a lot of progress. He has Sensory Integration disorder, ADHD, Anxiety disorder, Fine motor delay and a couple other things . With that we were able to get some help at school.WE moved to the Am tops at school so his days are shorter and he has social skills classes after school. His teacher is AMAZING and they really seem to MESH! Kasey and I are learning a lot. Some days it is so frustrating because he doesn't "get" some of the simple things that we all take for granted. I am glad that we have so much support to help us on this long journey!
As for me.. I am finding myself more and more every day! I a a lucky girl with the best husband, great kids, an awesome family and wonderful friends!

0 comments: