Tuesday, March 23, 2010

VEGAS!!!

I have to say this is one of my favorite places.. I love Vegas! I wish we could go more and go to more shows but I just love it. I love to walk the strip, shop (even if it is window shopping) sit and have a drink by the pool, gamble , enjoy dinner out... to have no schedule at all! I am so blessed that Kasey's work sends us every year. What a treat! It is typically our only get-a-way a year just the two of us. And it is always near our anniversary ( and we got married here) so we try to make it special. Every year we pick something new to do.. this year.... it was the roller coaster at New York New York. FUN! I love roller coasters!!! Thank you honey for another incredible weekend.
Another side note is that because we go with his work.. we get to hang out with some of his family, dinner with his Dad, I hung out by the pool with his Aunt, spend time with his cousins, we so some gambling together and every year his Uncle Jack gets out and dances with me. I love it!

0 comments: