Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Night Fun


Daddy and Kaydon
Speed Racer
A Great way to end the Night
So Kaydon decided that he wanted to go for a bike ride with us. He is not our "brave" one and I will say that it has been a while sense he has been on his bike, the razor scooter is just so much more fun! He was pretty hesitant for a while but once we go going his confidence grew. He was the " speed racer" and even crashed gracefully, without a cry (quit the accomplishment for him), at the park which ended up with a game of tag! It really is still fun to play. once it was dark it was time to go! I hope to get a hole lot more rides in before it gets toooo hot... and he hopes to get his training wheels off before he starts Kindergarten! We have a LOT of work to get there. I just love moments like this and I am making it a point to put more of these things into my "to do" schedule! Before I know it he will be gone and I want to make sure that I don't miss any opportunity I can to hang out and have fun with my kids. Every week we will have a family bike ride! We just need to get Dad his own bike!

0 comments: