Sunday, May 11, 2008

One Lucky MOm

My Boys washing Mom's car for Mother's day

Breakfast in bed by your kids.... what better way to wake up!!


Okay.... I am truly a lucky mom! When Kasey and I got married I became the "BONUS MOM" to three fantastic kids! Dylan, Carlie and Blake I love you like you were my own! It has been such a wonderful experience to see how you can love so much- regardless of blood relations! I would do anything for them and I hope they always know it! I know that they have their Mom, and that is awesome, but I get to be there bonus MOM! I hope they know how many people love them and how lucky we all are! Kaydon loves having brother's and a Sister as much as I love having 4 kids! I love our family and I know to many it is not "traditional" but it is perfect for us! We have all blended together and feel very much of a family. Thank you guys for always making me feel so special and letting me join you in your life journey! I am so blessed.... 4 times over! You guys have my heart and I am so thankful for you. You each bring so much joy to me and our family!

1 comments:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

That is so sweet. Your kids, all four of them, love you tons.

I love your family!