Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day... part 1

My First Love

Let me just start out by saying I love this little Man! He truly has such a loving sweet nature and I am so thankful for him. Looking back over being his Mom for the past 5 years, I can truly say I HAVE CHANGED! When I got pregnant I was not ready to be a Mom nor was I prepared to love someone with every ounce of My heart and soul! I had this idea of the way that I would become a Mom.. and this was not my plan! But I know now that this was God's plan. Kaydon John is a true joy and he is going to make a difference in the world. I never imagined being able to do the things that I now think our "normal" and no that I will learn so much more right along with him. He has my heart and I am so proud of the boy he is turning into! i wouldn't change anything in my past because it all led to this wonderful little boy making me the Happiest MOMMY out there! I love our special kisses every night, our dream dates we talk about before his prayers and the long snuggles I get when he wakes up in the morning.



At his school, we had a SPECIAL Mother's Day Celebration! We had muffins together, they sang us songs and gave us a bag full of kisses! We made a flower together out of both of our hands and he even made me my own flower pot. It was so fun to be there with him and I just LOVE being his MOM!!

1 comments:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

How fun. I love it when school's do special things for Mother's Day. That was one of my very special days in my classroom.

I bet all the moms felt very loved.