Monday, May 19, 2008

The Graduate

My Graduate


I am a KINDERGARTNER now




His wonderful teacher Mrs. Merriam

I can't believe that the school year is over adn in a few short months I will be walking him into Kindergarten!!! AMAZING! Kaydon has grown so much this year. He is still a super Hero fan adn Spiderman is the greatest! He is writing pretty well and knows all the letters. It is a constant "Mom, how do you spell...." in our house.

I am so very eager to see what the future has in store for him. I think school is so important and vital and I really want to have him be excited to learn new things. So far.. he has gotten that from Ladybug Christian Preschool. It was such a fun experiance. You felt the love for the kids, learning and God as soon as you walked through the doors.

There is a piece of me, Okay half of me, that is so sad my little boy is growing up! He is venturing out on his own and will be gone daily making his own choices! I hope we are teaching him well. I just want to keep him here with me forever!!!! But I know that this is good! I am so poud of my little man and I can't wait to see who he is to become. I pray that he has a love for the Lord and shows that by having a Kind heart, Compassion, Happiness and Joy!

1 comments:

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

Kaydon, we are so proud of your hard work in preschool. You are ready for a very special year at Edu Prize! Nathan can't wait to be with you on the playground.