Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

I am so thankful for my Mom. Just over a year ago, my Mom had a heart attack and I was so scared that I would lose her. It was the first time I actually thought about the day that I don't have my parents to create more memories. We went on a Flanagan Family Vacation, which I hope we can continue to make a tradition of, in March and it was the first time in like 20 years that we have done womething like that. I will hold that trip dear to me always. I am so glad that their Grandchildren are able to spend time with them and really have a close relationship. I can't wait to see them grow. My Mom is one of the greastes self made nurses and has such a giving open heart. Thank you for being you! I love you Mom!!!

Travis, Nana and Kaydon
Rocky Point, Mexico 2007

Grandpa and Nana

RockyPoint

My Mom and I

To Nana: I love you because you let me spend the night and give me lots of hugs and kisses. Love kaydon

0 comments: